Inside Insurance Sales Representative
Easy Links Financial Inc. is a team of professionals as licensed insurance brokers, software developers and administrative staff. The combination of business knowledge and technical skills helps us implement the latest technology to serve our clients.
Easy Links Financial Inc. is an online insurance brokerage committed to secure a market place for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Workers and new Immigrants to Canada.
We work with all major insurance companies in North America to offer 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and purchase of travel medical insurance for individuals and groups.
We are committed to excellent customer service.
This position requires exceptional ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of customers. We are looking for someone with an appreciation and respect for the diversity of all individuals in the workplace.
- Job Category: Licensed Sales Representative
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Pay Type: Salary with the opportunity to obtain additional bonus based on exceptional performance
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (flexible to work different schedules, weekends, evenings and / or holidays based on business needs)
- Work Hours/Week: 40
- Location: 1400-251 Consumers Road, Toronto, ON, M2J 4R3
Interested? Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Purpose: This position requires a high degree of confidentiality with an exceptional ability to communicate and work well with a wide variety of customers. The right candidate will have a professional 'can-do' attitude and strong work ethic. Previous insurance industry experience is preferred but at least two years of relevant experience in a similar position will also be considered. The CSR will also be comfortable receiving calls from various clients and will have their pleasant smile heard over the phone.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer client calls with a friendly and professional disposition.
- Conduct various administrative functions as required including, but not limited to, the review of incoming e-mails, create letters, e-mails, lists and / or other documents, prepare mail etc.
- Maintain clients' files using Outlook.
- Ensure clients' accurate and timely completion of all necessary documentation and forward to appropriate contact for processing.
- Carry out other related tasks, as requested by supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Completion of the Accident and Sickness Licence or LLQP (Life Insurance) License.
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills in English (French is an asset).
- Excellent typing skills - 40 WPM.
- Exceptional attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Ability to receive direction from multiple individuals.
- Must be professional, highly self-motivated and be able to work under pressure in a demanding fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
Thank you for your interest. All submissions will be assessed; however, only suitable candidates will be contacted.